The Blood Corridor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Horror Thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghostface
Admin
Ghostface

Random Horror Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Similar to the Random Thoughts thread located in Whateverland's forum, feel free to post anything random that is horror related.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bloodcorridor.forumotion.com
Dirty Gertie
Survivor
Dirty Gertie

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 am

I hate the Paranormal Activity franchise that much I have to stop talking about it or I'm going to be just some internet ranting hater. This is my last post on the subject. (That is probably a lie).
Back to top Go down
Ghostface
Admin
Ghostface

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Dirty Gertie wrote:
I hate the Paranormal Activity franchise that much I have to stop talking about it or I'm going to be just some internet ranting hater. This is my last post on the subject. (That is probably a lie).

I agree. I find these films to be completely unoriginal and boring. I tried watching the first one awhile back and all that happened was me falling asleep within the first ten minutes. No joke.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gertie
Survivor
Dirty Gertie

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:23 pm

I believe. Not only PA but since when did people get hysterically scared of films that are total non-events? Its the cinematic equivalent of getting the decorators in and freaking out watching the paint dry.
Back to top Go down
Ghostface
Admin
Ghostface

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Dirty Gertie wrote:
I believe. Not only PA but since when did people get hysterically scared of films that are total non-events? Its the cinematic equivalent of getting the decorators in and freaking out watching the paint dry.

I agree. I just find them to be so boring. Even with The Blair Witch Project, I found that to be annoying as well. I liked the premise but just not the execution.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gertie
Survivor
Dirty Gertie

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 am

Ghostface wrote:
Dirty Gertie wrote:

I agree. I just find them to be so boring. Even with The Blair Witch Project, I found that to be annoying as well. I liked the premise but just not the execution.

The one problem with Blair Witch for me was that the three being picked off were really obnoxious characters. And thick! Throwing away the map and mindless bitching. I didn't hate this film but I was egging to witch on to just start the slaughter already.
Back to top Go down
Ghostface
Admin
Ghostface

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Dirty Gertie wrote:
Ghostface wrote:
Dirty Gertie wrote:

The one problem with Blair Witch for me was that the three being picked off were really obnoxious characters. And thick! Throwing away the map and mindless bitching. I didn't hate this film but I was egging to witch on to just start the slaughter already.

The best part about the ending to that film was the final scene. I still find it to be chilling even though I've only seen it once.
Back to top Go down
Flapjax
Victim
Flapjax

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:23 am

Hows y'allz feelz ifn ise cutz yer nutz offen n cramzes dem downz y'allz troatz? Dat bads nuff fo yo's beotch azz, o youz lix mes ta setz dem un firez firstestz?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gertie
Survivor
Dirty Gertie

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 am

Flapjax wrote:
Hows y'allz feelz ifn ise cutz yer nutz offen n cramzes dem downz y'allz troatz? Dat bads nuff fo yo's beotch azz, o youz lix mes ta setz dem un firez firstestz?

I believe you said something about nuts...? I don't possess that equipment - sorry. And would you mind gaining some basic English skills? I believe the disadvantaged can acquire them for free. Thanks. tongue

Unless its who I think it is..... lol. Dear God I hope its who I think it is.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Flapjax
Victim
Flapjax

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Dirty Gertie wrote:
Flapjax wrote:

I believe you said something about nuts...? I don't possess that equipment - sorry. And would you mind gaining some basic English skills? I believe the disadvantaged can acquire them for free. Thanks. tongue

Unless its who I think it is..... lol. Dear God I hope its who I think it is.... Suspect

Yuses got damz straytz itz beez meez.....Flapzjax. Iffen y'allz don lix itses, ise beez seendenses ober Kornholz myz n-4cerz, ta bustes a cap inz ya ol wite azz, youze rinklesesed upz ol ho.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gertie
Survivor
Dirty Gertie

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Flapjax wrote:
Dirty Gertie wrote:
Flapjax wrote:

Yuses got damz straytz itz beez meez.....Flapzjax. Iffen y'allz don lix itses, ise beez seendenses ober Kornholz myz n-4cerz, ta bustes a cap inz ya ol wite azz, youze rinklesesed upz ol ho.

hahaha - oh come on! I can't even taunt you out? Fess up!! lol. I've got a few in mind and I know you're one of them!!! Twisted Evil

And who you calling a wrinkly old ho? I'll put my cigar out on your forehead!
Back to top Go down
Flapjax
Victim
Flapjax

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Dirty Gertie wrote:
Flapjax wrote:
Dirty Gertie wrote:
Flapjax wrote:

hahaha - oh come on! I can't even taunt you out? Fess up!! lol. I've got a few in mind and I know you're one of them!!! Twisted Evil

And who you calling a wrinkly old ho? I'll put my cigar out on your forehead!

Fo reelz itz b mes, Flappzjax an Ise nots de homiez ta bees trifflin wit!!! I B callin yo beotch azz outzes, so'es ....bustes a moove, smoove....
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gertie
Survivor
Dirty Gertie

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Flapjax wrote:

Fo reelz itz b mes, Flappzjax an Ise nots de homiez ta bees trifflin wit!!! I B callin yo beotch azz outzes, so'es ....bustes a moove, smoove....

I'm so relieved you are not one of my homies lol. Do I even have homies?.... Nursing homies?

My bitch ass is staying in though... its best for all concerned. Is busting a move really required at this stage of the game? I might bust a hip.
Back to top Go down
Flapjax
Victim
Flapjax

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Dirty Gertie wrote:
Flapjax wrote:

I'm so relieved you are not one of my homies lol. Do I even have homies?.... Nursing homies?

My bitch ass is staying in though... its best for all concerned. Is busting a move really required at this stage of the game? I might bust a hip.

Ise b pooshin yo azz otten dat weel cher.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gertie
Survivor
Dirty Gertie

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Flapjax wrote:

Ise b pooshin yo azz otten dat weel cher.

Enjoy my cane residing within your entrails young man. Twisted Evil

And whats this obsession with the dog that snoops?
Back to top Go down
Flapjax
Victim
Flapjax

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:04 am

Wat datz enzetrilz shiznit?

O Manz, Snoop b de BOM!!!.....daz watz, ya ol haggz.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gertie
Survivor
Dirty Gertie

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 am

Flapjax wrote:

What a shame noone has thought to detonate.

And thats Mrs Old Hag to you!
Back to top Go down
Flapjax
Victim
Flapjax

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Dirty Gertie wrote:
Flapjax wrote:

What a shame noone has thought to detonate.

And thats Mrs Old Hag to you!

Wattchew tawkin bout Messes Haggz?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gertie
Survivor
Dirty Gertie

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:08 am

Random Horror Thoughts I_am_what_willis-base

And whats all this horror hood Snoop malarky anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Horror Thoughts   Random Horror Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Horror Thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Corridor :: All Things Horror :: General Horror Discussion-
Jump to: